Industrial & Commercial Services
Why Choose Holbrook ?
As an NICEIC approved electrical contractor that has full “Part P” registered approval you can have the confidence that all our installations and system processes meet the highest of standards. We have the ability to deal with your particular requirements - anything from the smallest maintenance jobs through to design and installation of major projects and complex installations.
A diverse Service portfolio encompassing all aspects of electrical building services enables Holbrook Electrical and Engineering to offer you complete and innovative project solutions. Holbrook Electrical and Engineering are also accredited members of CHAS, Safecontractor and are registered waste carriers with the Environment agency. Therefore you can be assured that H&S is important to us and any waste generated can be removed and re-cycled safely to help minimise the impact on the environment.
Holbrook Electrical and Engineering have many years’ experience working in various environments and specialist areas such as Ports and Harbours, Marinas, River side locations, Industrial units and factories, Power Stations, Retail Outlets, Caravan Parks and Schools and Colleges.
Some Of The Services We Can Offer
- Commercial re-wires and new installations.
- Planned maintenance and repair work
- Extensions and alterations.
- Electrical Condition Reports and PAT Testing.
- Indoor and Outdoor security and car park lighting.
- Call outs and emergency work.
- Office refurbishments including suspended ceilings.
- LED Lighting schemes and smart metering.
- Access Control – door entry systems.
- Emergency lighting.
- Fire alarm systems and security systems.
- Thermal Imaging surveys