Holbrook Electrical have carried out extensive Marina refurbishment work both in closed marinas and areas where access for the public has to be maintained. Holbrook Electrical can supply and install a wide range of materials hardwood decking, composite materials and GRP. As a company we can replace decking and service covers, fendering and tray work. We also design and install full electrical and water distribution systems for marinas and can supply a range of Marina equipment.
Some of the projects we have worked on include the following:
- installation of GRP decking to pontoons at Ramsgate Marinas.
- installation of non slip decking to Dover Harbour Board fuel pontoon and walkway
- major refurbishment of 27 pontoons in DHB Wellington Dock .
- installation of GRP decking to all brows at Westminster Pier and Embankment Pier for London River Services.
- fabrication and installation of pier office platform and GRP decking at Greenwich Pier for London River Services.
- Installation of HRE design heavy duty power pedestals in Ramsgate for fishing Boat and Wind Farm support vessels.
The above is a small selection of the wide range of Marina refurbishment works we offer if you require any information or would like us to consult on a possible project please contact us.
Please see some pictures of our work below.